FreebiesForAll!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FreebiesForAll!

FreebiesForAll is a forum created for all PTC site users to come, share tips, sites, and just generally talk about PTC sites!

HomeRewards1PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Winzy: Search and Win!
you guys have to really try Logo_1b search and win

Affiliates
free forum

Music Player
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» you guys have to really try
you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:57 pm by mrstoopid2424

» Check out my first youtube vid!
you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:56 pm by mrstoopid2424

» What are you saving up for?
you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:55 pm by mrstoopid2424

» Help Me Out!!!
you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:52 pm by mrstoopid2424

» Good 360 game to buy for 30-40 bucks
you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:38 pm by bjmims232

» My new rewards 1 banner!
you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:25 am by doubleheman

» Winzy glitch
you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:53 pm by doubleheman

» Biggest prize
you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:15 pm by TheLonging

» Why Winzy?
you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:28 pm by rockets07scores

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FreebiesForAll! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FreebiesForAll! on your social bookmarking website
Contact Chaos Punk
Ads
Free Advertising

you guys have to really try

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kewlcarl
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 3
Preferred/Favorite PTC site : rewards1
Ref Link : http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=100562
Ref Buttons : PUT BUTTON HERE
Registration date : 2008-07-17

you guys have to really try Empty
PostSubject: you guys have to really try   you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:37 am

i keep seeing noobs everywhere asking for referrals.youtube.myspace.forums.these forums.exceem.co.uk.well lemme tell you something.your lazy.you have to find a lotof ways to get refs.you need to use a lot of things in order to succed.hers a tip:if u got firefox add stumbleupon.write a good review about your site or whatever and people will come to you saying "heys,this looks very cool.ill try this site out"and boom you got some refs.toob bad it wont work for me Crying or Very sad my ff is acting weird although it works perfectly fine on other computer profiles
Back to top Go down
mrstoopid2424
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 6
Preferred/Favorite PTC site : www.lolcats.com
Ref Link :
Ref Buttons : PUT BUTTON HERE
Registration date : 2008-08-15

you guys have to really try Empty
PostSubject: Re: you guys have to really try   you guys have to really try Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:57 pm

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=317356 Heres my link, I could really use help since I'm not getting all my points.
Back to top Go down

you guys have to really try
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FreebiesForAll! :: PTC Sites :: Rewards1-
Jump to: